How do I reset my ECB-3220 to the factory defaults :
- plug in the power.
- wait for 30 seconds (for the device to load Linux).
- push in the reset button and hold for 10 seconds.
- The unit will default to the bridge mode and ip address of 192.168.1.1
- you may have to repeat this process several times.
- If you can not access the 192.168.1.1 address after several resets try pinging the broadcast address of 192.168.1.255 you should get a reply from the actual ip.
What is the default ip address of my ECB-3220 :
- The default ip address in bridge mode is 192.168.1.1 and in ap mode 192.168.1.2
- If you do a hard reset it will default back to bridge mode and 192.168.1.1